- Only registered users are allowed to download data and participate in this challenge
- All evaluation results will be made publicly available on the leaderboard
- Only maximum of 10 submissions will be allowed
- Participation in all three tasks is not mandatory. However, to be eligible for awards you will need to accomplish all three tasks
- Participants willing to only submit their result for detection or semantic segmentation, however might be invited for presentation at the challenge-workshop depending upon their performance and scientific contribution
- Participants are encouraged to submit a short description of their method
- Top performing individual or team will be contacted for 2 page paper detailing their methods based on which they will be invited to present their work and a joint journal submission (see below for publication)
- Self-publication or any other sort of publication of results or data is not allowed and strictly forbidden before the challenge-workshop
- Challenge organisers will have the right to disqualify any individual or team submission in case of the breach of rules
We have planned to award a total of 4 prizes:
- one each for each of the 3 sub-tasks and
- one more for the team which ranks overall best across all 3 sub-tasks
We encourage everyone to submit results to all 3 sub-challenges.
A journal paper has been aimed to be written after the challenge. We aim to include top participating individuals or teams (only maximum of 2 members) as co-authors based on their contribution in the method and approach for accomplishing task/s.